Desert Trips Agency offers an extensive selection of desert tours from Casablanca that will leave you in awe and truly amazed.
Looking for Desert tours from Casablanca? Desert Trips is here for you. We’ll take you to the most stunning and dramatic landscapes on the planet. Our Morocco desert tour from Casablanca is tailored to your preferences, offering standard or luxurious accommodations, private air-conditioned transportation, and expert guides to make your experience extraordinary.
Experience riding a camel in the Sahara desert, spend a night in a desert camp amid the dunes, gaze at the most mesmerizing night sky, and dance to the Saharan music beat.
On our journey to the Moroccan desert, we traverse mountains, Berber villages, Kasbahs, and valleys. Along the way, you’ll discover remarkable places like Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, Dades Gorges, Ouarzazate City, and Ziz Valley.
Imagine yourself on a camel, trekking through the Sahara Desert like a true Berber. In the midst of the endless sand dunes, with nothing but the soft sound of camel footsteps and a vast, clear sky during the day, and a starry night.
We offer a range of Sahara Desert experiences, from 2 to 15-day desert tours, all fully customizable to begin and end wherever you prefer.
No trip to Morocco is complete without visiting the enchanting Sahara desert. Contact us today and let us be your guide to the real Morocco.
Our desert tours from Casablanca open the door to the diverse beauty and rich culture of Morocco. From the vibrant economic hub of Casablanca to the heart of the Sahara desert, our carefully planned itineraries offer an array of unforgettable experiences.
– Begin your journey in Casablanca, a bustling economic center. Highlights include the magnificent Hassan II Mosque, one of the few in Morocco open to non-Muslims, and the picturesque Ain Diab corniche. Don’t miss Rick’s Café, a bar and restaurant famous for its connection to the classic film “Casablanca.”
– Our Casablanca desert tours venture to Rabat, the capital city, where you’ll explore historic sites like the Hassan Tower, the Oudayas Kasbah, and Chellah, a medieval fortified necropolis.
– In Tangier, discover the fascinating Hercules Caves, the American Legation Museum celebrating Moroccan-American ties, and the picturesque Cape Spartel’s mosque. Stroll through the charming old Medina’s bustling souq.
– Visit the enchanting blue city of Chefchaouen, with highlights including the Kasbah at Wetat El Hmam, Rass El Ma waterfalls, a trek to Jebel El Kalaa for panoramic city views, and the stunning Akchour waterfalls.
– Our Casablanca desert tours lead you to Meknes, home to the impressive Roman ruins of Volubilis and attractions like the Bab El Mansour gate, Shrij Swani Lake, and the enigmatic Qara prison, where prisoners once navigated a labyrinthine network of corridors.
– Explore Fes, one of Morocco’s cultural jewels, where you can visit attractions like the University of Al Qarawiyyin, Chaouara Tanneries, the king’s palace, and Bor Nord for spectacular city views.
– Known as the “Switzerland of Morocco,” Ifrane is a city for those who enjoy snow sports and a clean environment.
– At the Azrou Cedar Forest, interact with Barbary Macaque monkeys and explore a pristine camping area where deer are known to roam.
– Visit Erfoud, a city near Merzouga and the Sahara desert, known for its three-day carnival in October and mineral fossils like trilobites.
– Experience the magic of Merzouga, the gateway to the Sahara desert. Camel treks, Berber tent camping, and encounters with nomadic communities await. Visit the Srij lake and the salt and mascara mines.
– Rissani, the capital of the Tafilalet region, features a historical souq and is renowned for its delicious pitta bread, known as “Madfouna.”
– Discover the world-renowned Rose Valley, home to the International Rose Festival and many high-quality cosmetic products.
– Ouarzazate, often called “Ouallywood,” is the Hollywood of Africa due to its Atlas Studios. Explore the Kasbah of Taourirt and the Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
– Visit the colossal Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou, the largest of its kind in Morocco. This architectural wonder has been a location for many iconic films.
– The Atlas Mountains, with their different ranges, play a pivotal role in Morocco’s climate and scenery, with the High Atlas Mountains being home to the highest peak, Toubkal.
– Marrakech, one of Morocco’s imperial cities, boasts attractions like the Majorelle Garden, the Menara Garden, and the king’s palace. Explore the iconic Koutoubia Mosque and the bustling Jamaa El Fna square.
– Visit Essaouira, a coastal town known for its warm summers and fresh seafood. Explore the port of Citadel and Sqala and enjoy the charm of the UNESCO-protected old Medina.
– Experience the Sahara Desert in Merzouga and Zagora. While Merzouga is famous for its sand dunes, Zagora offers a unique desert experience without dunes. Trek via camel and camp in Berber tents to soak in the Sahara’s enchanting beauty.
– Morocco’s various valleys, such as Ourika Valley, Ziz Valley, and Daraa Valley, provide opportunities to escape the city’s noise and discover lush landscapes.
Embark on a custom desert tours from Casablanca to explore these captivating destinations, and let the wonders of Morocco unfold before your eyes.